This program is under licensing progress.
Master Of Business Administration MBA, Scholarship (30 credits)
Study a full MBA program with 70% off the tuition fees and get an additional discount if any of your family members or friends enroll in the same program!
- Whether you are a fresh graduate or a senior in any discipline, you are welcome to apply
- Wherever you are, the study is 100% online and live
- If you are working and have a tight time, you can study in your free time, as the live sessions are also recorded
- A bachelor’s degree
- English Proficiency Level: You are waived in the following cases:
- You are a native English speaker (or live in an English-speaking country)
- Studied your bachelor’s degree in English
|English Proficiency Qualification||Minimum Score Required For Graduate Students||Fees||Link to website|
|English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT)||60||$180||https://www.ets.org/toefl.html|
|Internet Based Test (iBT)||71||$160 to $300||https://www.ets.org/s/toefl/ibt.html|
|International English Language Test (IELTS)||6.5||$215 to $310||https://www.ielts.org/|
|Pearson Test of English Academic Score Report||50||$150 to $250.||https://www.pearsonpte.com/|
|Duolingo English Test||100||$60||https://englishtest.duolingo.com/applicants|
|Michigan English Test (MET)||55||$80 without speaking test / $120 with speaking test.||https://michiganassessment.org/research-item/michigan-english-test-met-evidence-from-eye-tracking-and-cued-retrospective-reporting/|
|Michigan Examination for the Certificate of Competency in English (ECCE)||650/LP||$150 to $200||https://michiganassessment.org/michigan-tests/ecce/|
|Michigan Examination for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (ECPE)||650/LP||$150 to $200||https://michiganassessment.org/michigan-tests/ecpe/|
Learning Delivery Mode
- All the MBA sessions are online and live with American native speakers and professors. Live communication with the instructors boosts the interactive experience exchange.
- The sessions are also recorded with English subtitles so the students can watch any session they miss or revise and studyoftenimes as they wish.
The MBA program consists of 9 top-notch demanded courses in the labor market and the thesis. The courses typically include:
- Project Management (PM) – 3 credit hours
- Human Resources (HR) – 3 credit hours
- Economics – 3 credit hours
- Accounting and Finance – 3 credit hours
- Marketing and Sales Management – 3 credit hours
- Business Law and Ethics – 3 credit hours
- Research and Development Management – 3 credit hours
- Entrepreneurship – 3 credit hours
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management – 3 credit hours
- Thesis – 3 credit hours
You can watch samples from the courses offered through the University’s YouTube Channel.
The courses’ curricula are reviewed according to the current American curriculum and offered by world-leading educational publishing companies such as McGraw-Hill and Pearson.
Program Duration and Contact Hours
- 20 months in 5 semesters.
- Each semester is 14 weeks long (3.5 months), with two weeks of vacation between each semester and the other.
- 45 contact hours per course for the semester
- 30 credit hours, three credit hours per course
- Windsor University supports their enrolled students with $7500 worth of educational content by offering +720 guided projects for FREE from Coursera’s partnership with the University with certificates upon completion.
- Enrolled students will be provided with a Windsor University e-mail, ID, username and password on Moodle and SIS, and an Enrollment Agreement.
- The graduation ceremony will be held online for FREE or physically in the USA as an option for extra fees according to the cost of travel, residence, and transportation.
- Program Start Date: September 16, 2023.
- Enrollment Deadline: September 10, 2023.
- Instead of $10200, Windsor University offers the program as a scholarship with a 70% tuition-free to be $3300 total for the two-year study for the September 16, 2023, intake.
- There are three intakes per year. The total tuition fee for January 2022 was $2125, for May 2022 was $2476, for September 2022 was $2827, and for January 2023 was $3178, and for May 2023 intake is $3531.99
- The total tuition fee for the September 2023 intake is $3882.99 ($3300 for the whole MBA study duration + $32.99 for the application fee + $550 for the authenticated graduation certificate paid at the end of the program).
- As a joint studying environment is always encouraging, get an additional discount worth 8% when you recommend the program to any of your family members or friends upon their enrollment. They will also get an 8% discount upon your recommendation.
- Flexible payment is available by paying in installments before every semester ($660/semester) or $165/month monthly.
How to Apply
Save your spot and enjoy the currently offered discounts by filling in the admission form (click the apply now button below), and pay the $32.99 non-refundable application fee (instead of $50) to start your enrollment process right away.