- Students are required to fill up and submit the refund request form online upon withdrawal from the program. This form will contain the details of the bank account they want to receive the refund.
- Students are responsible for the accuracy of the information in the form.
- Students cannot have their refunds split between different bank accounts.
- The refund request should be submitted no later than 30 days from the withdrawal date. Otherwise, the University will refund the applicant’s bank account and e-mail the transaction recipe to their e-mail.
- In case of termination, the student cannot apply for any refund.
- Three-Day Cancellation: Students can apply for a full refund of their tuition fees within three days of paying it if the program has not started.
- All refunds are expected to be received to the desired designation within 30 calendar days.
- Withdrawing students will receive a partial refund based on the table below:
Withdrawal Week Tuition Refund % 1st week 90% 2nd week – 3rd week 75% 4th week – 7th week 50% After the 7th week 0%