50% Discount on Tuition Fees Scholarship
Windsor university is pleased to announce a 50% discount on the tuition fees for a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) to be $1800 instead of $3600! This discount is only applied on the first 50 applicants ONLY!!!
Study 100% online through live sessions for two years and attend (as an option for extra fees) the graduation ceremony in the USA!
- If you hold a bachelor’s degree or 120 credit hours equivalent, whether a fresh graduate or a senior, you are in the right place.
- Test your English for FREE from here! A minimum score of 50 is required.
Learning Delivery Mode
All sessions are live with American and Canadian professors and recorded with English subtitles. You will be able to refer to them any time and as many times as you wish. Live communication with the instructors promotes interactive experience exchange.
The program consists of two years from Jan 15, 2022, up to Dec, 2023, six semesters, each consists of two or three courses. You have two or three-week vacation after each semester.
Curriculum and Courses
The curriculum consists of the most demanded fields in the labor market at the current time that you will need in your practical working life.
Study PMP, Real Estate, HR, Marketing, Sales, Leadership, and others more in addition to the thesis.
The Master’s consists of 15 courses in addition to the thesis, 48 credits hours. It includes 3 preparation and 6 core courses in the first year, and 6 elective courses in the second year which you must select according to your preference.
You can learn more about the curriculum by clicking here.
The sessions are usually held on the weekend or another time according to scheduled time between instructors and students.
Program’s Start Date: Jan 15, 2022, on the first weekend of Jan 2022.
Deadline to Finish Enrollment: Jan 2, 2022
Upon finishing the enrollment process, you will get:
- Student ID
- E-mail address to Windsor University website to obtain access to free unlimited courses certified by Coursera and Google sponsored by Windsor University to enhance your career.
So, the earlier you pay, the earlier your enrollment process will be finished to get full access to the free courses right away.
Windsor University offers the program as a scholarship with a discount of 80%, instead of
$9000; it will be $1800 only for just the next intake in Jan 2022. So, hurry up, and don’t miss this opportunity!
In addition, you are offered the opportunity to pay in installments during the two-year program to be only $300 every four months before the beginning of every semester for the January 2022 intake.
The tuition fees plan for the next four intakes are to seat your place:
- January 15, 2022, is $1800 (instead of after the 50% discount). The tuition fees are to be installed by the six semesters, each one every four months ($300).
- May 02, 2022, is $2100 for the 6 semesters – $350 for each semester.
- September 02, 2022, is $2400 for the 6 semesters – $400 for each semester.
- January 02, 2023, is $2700 for the 6 semesters – $450 for each semester.
- The graduation ceremony will be held online for free or physically in the USA as an option for extra fees according to the price of travel, residence, and transportation.
All you have to do is:
- Apply for the program, and pay the $25(currently instead of $50) non-refundable application fee to start your enrollment process and save your seat in the MBA program!
Hurry up, apply now, and start changing your life!