International Student Scholarship for Afghanistan, Syria, and so on
Program Name: MBA
Do you want to gain a 100% online live sessions in Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) with an 80% tuition-free and attend the graduation ceremony in the US!
Windsor University offers this opportunity to worldwide students everywhere including countries with current circumstances, like Afghanistan, Syria, and so on.
Windsor University offers Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) for some countries which have certain current circumstances, including Afghanistan, Belarus, Burma, Burundi, Central African Republic, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ethiopia, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Nicaragua, North Korea, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, the Balkans, Venezuela, Yemen, and Zimbabwe. These countries have a lot of students seeking to study at international universities, mainly via online education. Windsor University is an American online university that aims at delivering education for international students around the world.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 120 credit hours degree at least.
English proficiency level: Test your English for FREE from here. A minimum score of 50 is required. Every student can test themselves for free for unlimited time to pass the score. The student has enough time to do so.
- If you hold a bachelor’sdegree or 120 credit hours equivalent, whether a fresh graduate or a senior, you are in the right place.
- English Proficiency Level:test your English for FREE from here. A minimum score of 50 is required. Every student can test themselves for free for unlimited time to pass the score. The student has enough time to do so.
Article: Each student should show in the required article the below: (Tell us particularly about your country)
- What are the most frequent problems facing education in your country?
- How can Windsor University deliver online education in the best way for your country, which has certain current circumstances? (for example, maybe it has some internet restrictions or other issues).
- How can you pay the tuition fees of the Master’s degree program using (international money transactions for educational purposes) via legal Banks, exchanges’ corporations, or educational entities? Please mention an example for a bank in your own country, along with its name and website, to inform other people from the same country to help them select the same legal way.
- How can you continue studying abroad with certain circumstances issues?
- Why do you want to obtain the MBA? (Talk about your goals after obtaining the MBA)
- The article should be around 800 words.
- The article must be well-prepared by the student, maintaining correct grammar, structure, meaning, specific pieces of information, good examples, and not plagiarized.
- If you get some information from other websites, please mention their references.
- Your article may be published on the University’s Website along with your name, picture, and country.
Learning Delivery Mode
All sessions are live with American and Canadian professors and recorded with English subtitles. You will be able to refer to them any time and as many times as you wish. Live communication with the instructors promotes interactive experience exchange.
The program consists of two years from Jan 15, 2022, up to Dec, 2023, six semesters, each consists of two or three courses. You have two or three-week vacation after each semester.
Curriculum and Courses
The curriculum consists of the most demanded fields in the labor market at the current time that you will need in your practical working life.
Study PMP, Real Estate, HR, Marketing, Sales, Leadership, and others more in addition to the thesis.
The Master’s consists of 15 courses in addition to the thesis, 48 credits hours. It includes 3 preparation and 6 core courses in the first year, and 6 elective courses in the second year which you must select according to your preference.
You can learn more about the curriculum by clicking here.
The sessions are usually held on the weekend or another time according to scheduled time between instructors and students.
Program’s Start Date: Jan 15, 2022, on the first weekend of Jan 2022.
Deadline to Finish Enrollment: Jan 2, 2022
Upon finishing the enrollment process, you will get:
- Student ID
- E-mail address to Windsor University website to obtain access to free unlimited courses certified by Coursera and Google sponsored by Windsor University to enhance your career.
So, the earlier you pay, the earlier your enrollment process will be finished to get full access to the free courses right away.
Windsor University offers the program as a scholarship with a discount of 80%, instead of
$9000; it will be $1800 only for just the next intake in Jan 2022. So, hurry up, and don’t miss this opportunity!
In addition, you are offered the opportunity to pay in installments during the two-year program to be only $300 every four months before the beginning of every semester for the January 2022 intake.
The tuition fees plan for the next four intakes are to seat your place:
- January 15, 2022, is $1800 (instead of after the 50% discount). The tuition fees are to be installed by the six semesters, each one every four months ($300).
- May 02, 2022, is $2100 for the 6 semesters – $350 for each semester.
- September 02, 2022, is $2400 for the 6 semesters – $400 for each semester.
- January 02, 2023, is $2700 for the 6 semesters – $450 for each semester.
- The graduation ceremony will be held online for free or physically in the USA as an option for extra fees according to the price of travel, residence, and transportation.
All you have to do is:
- Apply for the program, and pay the $25(currently instead of $50) non-refundable application fee to start your enrollment process and save your seat in the MBA program!
Hurry up, apply now, and change your life! No matter what your age or where your country is, work on your future and move forward!