Master's of Business Administration Admission Requirements
Windsor University has a straightforward admission form that helps you as an applicant in your journey to becoming an enrolled student. After reviewing your data and documents, you are eligible for a master’s degree in business administration (MBA) at Windsor University for your chosen intake.
You should submit the following documents to the admission form:
- Latest Degree Certificate
- You should have obtained at least a bachelor’s degree or 120 credit hours equivalent.
- A Portrait Photo of the Applicant
- You should submit a clear portrait photo of yourself to verify your identity.
- Recommendation Letter
- This Letter should be written by an individual or entity knowledgeable of your academic background and/or work experience. It can be addressed to Windsor University or be written in a general form. You can check a sample template for it from here. Sample of Recommendation Letter – Windsor University
- Curriculum Vitae (C.V.)/ Resume
- You should submit your resume. The following page link is going to help you create your C.V. How to Create a C.V. – Windsor University
If any of your documents are not yet ready, you have a duration of three months (90 days) to send them to the following e-mail: email@example.com
However, to change your case from an Applicant to a Student, you must submit at least your passport or national ID in addition to your latest degree certificate before the start of the program.
You should either:
- Be a native English speaker.
- Have obtained at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent which was taught in English.
- Have got a minimum score in any of the following English proficiency exams (no more than two years ago).
The following table presents the minimum score required for different English assessment tests:
English Proficiency Qualification
Minimum Score Required For Graduate Students
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Paper-based Test (PBT)
TOEFL Internet-based Test (IBT)
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) General or Academic Test
Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic Test
Eiken English Proficiency Exam
Exams identified within the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
Take an English Test for Free!
Windsor University has integrated with EF SET to offer a free 50 minutes online English test for those who do not have proof of their English proficiency level and are skilled in English.
This assessment will test your reading and listening skills with a series of MCQs. All you need is an updated internet browser, a stable internet connection, and an earphone/ headphone to listen carefully to the instructions.
Windsor University utilizes this examination to check your proficiency in the English language. This evaluation is designed with criteria similar to that of recognized and prestigious English proficiency exams such as TOFEL, IELTS, etc…