Fully-Funded International Student Scholarship without IELTS
The curriculum consists of the most demanded fields in the labor market at the current time that you will need in your practical working life.
Study PM, Real Estate, HR, Marketing, Sales, Leadership, and others more.
The MBA program consists of 15 courses in addition to the thesis. It includes 3 preparation courses and 6 core courses in the first year, and 6 elective courses in the second year, which you can select according to your interest. You can learn more about the curriculum here.
Credit Hours: 48 credit hours.
The sessions are mostly held on the weekends to be convenient for you. The schedule is to be determined before the beginning of the program.
The benefits for the rest?
-Upon completing your admission form submission and becoming an applicant at Windsor University, you will get Microsoft 365 account for FREE instead of $70.
Moreover, upon finishing the enrollment process paying the first semester’s tuition fee, you will get:
- Student ID
- Windsor University E-mail address
- Enrollment Agreement from Windsor University
- we have free courses in all disciplines.
-we offer F1 VISA to study English in the USA:
- Windsor University helps you step by step to get your student F1 visa to study ESL (English as a second language) in the USA. Our partnership with UCEDA International having a long experience in this industry facilitates the process from A to Z. We have got your back! Windsor University will walk you through all the steps to guarantee you get all your needed information accurately on time until you achieve your dream.
- The program consists of two years.
- January ongoing intake started on January 15, 2022, ending on Dec 31, 2023.
- The next intake starts from May 15, 2022, up to April 30, 2024
- The following one starts on September 15, 2022, up to August 30, 2024
- The two-year program is divided into six semesters, each semester consists of two or three courses.
- You have two or three weeks of vacation between each semester and the following one.
Curriculum and Courses:
Program’s Start Date: May 15, 2022
Deadline to Finish Enrollment: May 15, 2022
Or you can join the following intake:
Program’s Start Date: September 15, 2022
Deadline to Finish Enrollment: September 15, 2022
semesters, each one every four months ($300). + $300 for the Graduation Certificate.
- May 15, 2022, is $2100 for the 6 semesters – $350 for each semester. + $350 for the Graduation Certificate.
- September 15, 2022, is $2400 for the 6 semesters – $400 for each semester. + $400 for the Graduation Certificate.
- January 15, 2023, is $2700 for the 6 semesters – $450 for each semester. +$450 for the Graduation Certificate.
- The graduation ceremony will be held online for free or physically in the USA as an option for extra fees according to the price of travel, residence, and transportation.
Tuition Fee (regular program) For the Following Intakes:
- January 15, 2022, was $1800 (instead of after the 50% discount). The tuition fees are to be installed by the six
- Three-Day Cancellation: Students can apply for a full refund of their tuition fees within three days of paying it if the program has not yet started.
- All refunds are expected to be received within 7 working days at least (depending on your country of residence).
- Withdrawing students will receive a partial refund based on the table shown in the following link.
- To learn more about the refund policy, click here!
All you have to do is:
- Apply for the program, and pay the $26 or $27 (instead of $50) non-refundable application fee to start your enrollment process and save your spot in the MBA program!
- If you hold a bachelor’s degree or 120 credit hours equivalent, whether a fresh graduate or a senior, you are in the right place.
- English proficiency level: Test your English for FREE from here. A minimum score of 50 is required. You can do the test for free for unlimited time to pass the score.