Become a Member of Our Team
Available Jobs in Windsor University
The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand, as in what direction we are moving
Job Description ( Fully Remotely)
We are looking to employ a sales-driven and student-oriented sales officer per commission (10% from the Revenue or More) to oversee our sales team and determine the most effective solutions to increase University sales for the university's online Master in Business Administration MBA program. The sales officer's responsibilities include recommending improvements to current sales strategies, informing potential and existing students of the University's promotions, and preparing accurate sales and expense reports. You should also be able to identify new sales opportunities through customer referrals continually.
Sales Officer Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining long-lasting relationships with Students.
- Calling potential customers to explain company products and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Analyzing competitors' products to determine product features, benefits, shortfalls, and market success.
Sales Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, marketing, or related field is preferred.
- Proven sales experience.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Job Description (Phyiscal Or Remotely)
Call: +267 800 0151 [US]
Call: +20 11 4184 1735 [EGYPT]
The full stack developer definition is “someone who can work on both the back-end and front-end of systems.” This means that they can develop fully-fledged platforms (with databases, servers, and clients).
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the entire software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
The Full Stack Engineer job description includes using various CMS such as WordPress Development & Design to develop the Website. Full Stack Developers approach software holistically since they cater to both user experience and functionality.
• Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
• Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end ( WordPress PHP Coding )
• Testing and fixing bugs or other coding issues
• Working Efficiently with WordPress and having enough knowledge about WordPress Themes and Plugins
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of WordPress through appealing visual design
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
• Create security and data protection settings
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
• Write technical documentation
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL), web servers (e.g., Apache), and UI/UX design & WHM/cPanel
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Job Description (Fully Remotely)
The Marketing Manager should grasp current marketing tools and strategies and lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and the Admission Officer to launch campaigns on time and within budget.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Illustrate, during the orientation session, the importance of the academic program, and its influence on the students’ careers
- Plan and execute all marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, e-mail, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain the University’s social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the senses.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
Qualifications and skills
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, e-mail, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Job Description (Physical Or Remotely)
Call: +267 800 0151 [US]
Call: +20 11 4184 1735 [EGYPT]
Admission & Enrollment
- Review Applicants’ Application documents and perform the necessary procedure to verify the submitted documents
- Keep an organized inventory of students’ and applicants’ records
- Follow up with applicants’ admission process and provide the necessary support to ensure they are enrolled and assigned to an instructor as their advisor
Tuition Fees & Scholarships
- After assigning the adequate scholarship, update their tuition fees and inform the relevant departments and personal
- During the webinar held before the beginning of the academic year, introduce students to the organizational structure, administrators, and the technology they will need during their studies
Leave of Absence & Extension
- Keep records and supporting documents of students’ requests for excused absence and extension, and notify the responsible departments and personal
- Assist the student advisors with the necessary action to ensure student retention
Grievance & Complaints
- Follow up with students and applicants regarding their grievance/complaints and provide the necessary support while abiding by the University’s grievance Policy
Graduation & Withdrawal
- Follow up with students and ensure they receive their requested notarized certificate/transcript
Dismissal & Disciplinary actions
- Keep records and supporting documents of students’ violations of the University’s policies and ensure the appropriate disciplinary action is taken.
Self-Evaluation & Self-Assessment
- Collect review surveys from students such as the SEI and SEC and produce a summary report to the Governing Board as Voice of Students
Job Description ( Fully Remotely)
A lawyer provides counsel and represents businesses, individuals, and government agencies in legal matters and disputes. A lawyer'ss main duties are to uphold the law while protecting a client's rights. Lawyers advise, research, and collect evidence or information, draft legal documents such as contracts, divorces, or real estate transactions, and defend or prosecute in court. Lawyers can specialize in a number of areas, such as corporate, family, bankruptcy, or environmental law.
In order to practice law in the United States, a Juris Doctor degree (JD) is usually required. Some lawyers also hold a Master of Laws (LLM). The majority of individuals holding a JD must pass a written bar examination to be authorized to practice law in a given U.S. state. To become licensed in more than one state, a lawyer must usually comply with each state's bar admission requirements. Lawyers typically have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities for Lawyer
- Draft, review, and negotiate contracts, leases, and other legal documents
- Strategically counsel clients and potential clients on legal matters
- Identify legal or contractual issues and develop new approaches to resolve complex issues
- Provide legal advice to senior management regarding various corporate and business matters
- Remain current on federal and state laws, regulations, and practices affecting the company business
- Manage relationships and collaborate with co-counsel
Qualifications for Lawyer
- JD or LLM with exceptional academic credentials
- License to pratice law in the state you are working in
- 3-10 years of experience at a law firm or within an in-house legal department
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent business judgment and high level of professionalism
- Ability to work in teams
- Excellent time management and organizational skills