Page Published On: March 27, 2022
Study English in USA
English connects the world. Studying English is the way that opens hundreds of new ways and opportunities.
It is the backbone of skills in practical life. So, as practice makes perfect, now is your chance to study English in the USA.
Get ready to achieve your dream career by building solid English skills in the land of opportunities with your F1 Student Visa.
All you have to do is to fill out the following form, and an automatic reply with all the information you need will be sent to your email.
What is F1 Student Visa
F1 Visa is a student visa that allows students to live in the USA for a specific time period while they are studying.
How to get an F1 Student Visa in the USA?
To get the F1 Visa, you should:
- Receive the Form I-20 “Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant Student Status”
- Pay the I-901 SEVIS fee
- Visit the nearest US Embassy or Consulate to apply for the F1 Student Visa
- You will also need to fill out the Form DS-160 online and print it. You will have to bring your passport, I-20 Form, and I-901 SEVIS fee receipt to your visa appointment/interview.
Other required data:
- Your name
- Your e-mail
- Your bio passport
- Your bank statement (there should be an ending balance of at least $20,000 in the last three months under your name or sponsor’s name to make sure you can cover the ESL programs tuition fees in addition to your living expenses during your stay in the USA)
- A copy of the photo you will use for your visa
- Diplomas or transcript for your most recent study achievement, if applicable
What is Form I-20?
The I-20 Form makes you eligible to apply for the F1 Student Visa
How long does it take to complete these required steps?
It is recommended to start the process 2 months before the program starts.
What is the I-901 SEVIS Fee?
How long will you stay?
The study duration depends on how many months you need to achieve your desired study goal. A single course program may take 3 months, while a multi-course program may take up to 12 months or more. You may apply for a program duration extension if you cannot complete the courses by the program completion date. However, the total duration, including the program duration extension, should not exceed 48 months.
How does the study process?
Starting from May 2022, the study will be completely physical with at least 18 contact hours per week.
Can I Work while I am Studying?
Yes! You can find a part-time job while you are studying in the USA.
How to apply for an F1 Student Visa?
You will need to:
- Fill out the Application (60 days before your planned date to attend the classes).
- To get the Form I-20, some documents are required:
- Copy of passport
- Financial evidence (usually a bank statement)
- Admission: Before receiving the I-20 Form and acceptance letter, you should pay the application non-refundable fee of $150, and the delivery fee of $89
- After you receive your I-20 Form, you should pay the SEVIS I-901 fee ($350), then visit the US Embassy for the interview
The following documents are required to be brought to the US embassy:
- I-20 Form
- I-901 SEVIS receipt
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover the study and living expenses
- Receipt of the DS-160 application fee. (Contact the local embassy in regards to payment.)
- Valid passport for 6 months following your expected arrival to the USA
- Diplomas or transcript for your most recent study achievement, if applicable.
More information will be sent to your email after you fill out the following form.
Why F1 Student Visa Through Windsor University?
Windsor University helps you step by step to get your student F1 visa to study ESL (English as a second language) in the USA. Our partnership with UCEDA International having a long experience in this industry facilitates the process from A to Z. We have got your back! Windsor University will walk you through all the steps to guarantee you get all your needed information accurately on time until you achieve your dream.
Fill out the form
Make sure you provide accurate and correct information.
To earn a Master’s Degree in Business Administration Scholarship and discover what it’s like to get into the experience of attending the MBA live sessions where learning comes to life, you should enroll in the program.
Windsor University is pleased to announce the most affordable MBA program, 80% OFF the Tuition fees Scholarship for all international students.
The program is a two-year grand degree! Achieve the growth you have always dreamt of and join the MBA program from the following link:
For Free Courses in Project Management, Human Resourced, and more from the most demanded courses, check out the following page
Each week Windsor University Facebook page offers new free courses and scholarships in one post, one time a week. You can follow the Facebook page to receive the weekly free courses and scholarships posts.