Windsor university provides you with a well-personalized learning environment which is the best learning management system nowadays, Moodle.
- Ease of use — it’s a great way for students, regardless of age, to gain confidence in using the web within a school-controlled environment.
- Engaging content –Learning on Moodle may be enjoyable thanks to a variety of resource and activity options. Moodle allows you to display or connect to learning resources, help learners, and measure their progress using a variety of media.
- Communicating and collaborating with peers – Learners may use the course forums to debate subjects, exchange ideas, and even provide comments on each other’s work. In addition, Moodle’s chat module enables a planned online message engagement, which is perfect for guest speakers or a “live” conversation that can be accessed from many places at once.
- Dashboard — Within the site, learners can customize their homepage to adapt information and links to their specific requirements.
- Testing themselves – The Quiz activity may provide learners with real-time updates on their solutions, allowing them to test themselves on a frequent basis and increase their knowledge and confidence during their learning journey.