Windsor University integrated with Microsoft to provide an easy way for the students to communicate with each other and to reach instructors and TAs.
Microsoft Teams is a persistent chat-based collaboration platform complete with document sharing, online meetings, and many more extremely useful features for business communications.
- Interact with peers in a comfortable setting.
- Upload work and assignments in one location.
- Make arrangements for additional assistance and support as required.
- Collaborate on projects and assignments with other students.
- Students can manage their time since it is simple and straightforward to use.
- Send a message to all of your contacts.
- Make a public announcement about a specific occasion.
- Schedule meetings with your team.
- Form specialized interest groups.
- Create a Yammer group for your project.
These are some videos to know how to use Microsoft Apps: