Discount for Groups
Windsor university is pleased to announce that Groups willing to enroll in the University will receive additional discounts, depending on the number of students in that group. This discount will be decided on a case-by-case basis and is highly advised for Government Sector Employees and Veterans.
Study online for two years in your country and attend (as an option for extra fees) thesis and graduation ceremony in the USA at the last program duration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 120 credit hours degree.
- Test your English for FREE from here a minimum score of 50 is required.
- 2 years consist of 6 semesters. Each semester is 16 weeks long (4 months).
Curriculum and Courses:
- The Master’s consists of 15 courses in addition to the thesis. The MBA consists of 48 credits hours. The Master’s consists of 9 core courses in the first year and 12 elective courses in the second year. The students must select six courses to study relative to their preference. The student may learn more about the curriculum by clicking here.
- Application submission will close on December 31, 2022.
- Tuition Fees Deadline December 31, 2022.
Tuition Fee (regular program) For the Following Intakes:
- This discount will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
- However, scholarship tuition fee without the discount applied is as follows for the following intakes:
- January 02, 2022 is $1800 for the 6 semesters – $300 for each semester”
- May 02, 2022 is $2100 for the 6 semesters – $350 for each semester”
- September 02, 2022 is $2400 for the 6 semesters – $400 for each semester”
- January 02, 2023 is $2700 for the 6 semesters – $450 for each semester”
Hurry up and apply now to change your life!