Admission Merits Scholarship
Windsor university is pleased to announce that Applicants who obtained Outstanding Grades in their latest Degree will receive a 25% scholarship to their first semester’s tuition fees only. Additionally, applicants who got Great Grades in their latest Degree will receive a 10% discount on their first semester’s tuition fees only.
Study online for two years in your country and attend (as an option for extra fees) thesis and graduation ceremony in the USA at the last program duration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 120 credit hours degree.
- Outstanding grades or Great grades in the latest Degree.
- Test your English for FREE from here. A minimum score of 50 is required.
- Two years consist of 6 semesters. Each semester is 16 weeks long (4 months).
Curriculum and Courses:
- The Master’s consists of 15 courses in addition to the thesis. The MBA consists of 48 credits hours. The Master’s consists of 9 core courses in the first year and 12 elective courses in the second year. The students must select six courses to study relative to their preference. The student may learn more about the curriculum by clicking here.
- Application submission will close on December 31, 2022.
- Tuition Fees Deadline December 31, 2022
Tuition Fee (regular program) For the Following Intakes:
- The total tuition fee is $3600. where semester one tuition fee is
$600+ $27.25 non-refundable application fees. With the %25 discount eligible for excellent grades, the semester one tuition fee will be $450 + $27.25 non-refundable application fees.
- With the % ten discount eligible for great grades, the semester one tuition fee will be $540 + $25 non-refundable application fees.
Hurry up and apply now to change your life!