MBA Without IELTS Scholarship
Study MBA at an American Online University without IELTS or TOEFL
Do you need your income to be increased?
Do you plan on improving your career?
If so, then you have just come to the right place! Earn a two-year Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) WITHOUT IELTS or TOEFL!!. Study 100% online through interactive live sessions with American and other native English speakers. You will also have an opportunity to improve your English gradually in the two-year program duration. You can also do that via Windsor University English Study Guide. Additionally, you can test your English as many times as you want using EF SET’s English exam via Windsor University’s website for free for unlimited time.
NOW, you can study for an MBA grand degree while improving your English for only $1,800 for the next intake in Jan, 2022 instead of $9000!
Study online for two years in your country and attend (as an option for extra fees) the graduation ceremony in the USA.
- If you hold a bachelor’sdegree or 120 credit hours equivalent, whether a fresh graduate or a senior, you are in the right place.
- English proficiency level: Test your English for FREE from here. A minimum score of 50 is required. Every student can test themselves for free for unlimited time to pass the score.
Learning Delivery Mode
All sessions are live with American and Canadian professors and recorded with English subtitles. You will be able to refer to them any time and as many times as you wish. Live communication with the instructors promotes interactive experience exchange.
- The program consists of two years starting from Jan 15, 2022, up to Dec, 2023, divided into six semesters, each semester consists of two or three courses.
- You have two or three weeks of vacation between each semester and the following one.
Curriculum and Courses
The curriculum consists of the most demanded fields in the labor market at the current time that you will need in your practical working life.
Study PMP, Real Estate, HR, Marketing, Sales, Leadership, and others other than the thesis.
The MBA program consists of 15 courses in addition to the thesis. It includes 3 preparation courses and 6 core courses in the first year, and 6 elective courses in the second year, which you can select according to your interest. You can learn more about the curriculum from here.
Credit Hours: 48 credit hours.
The sessions are usually held on the weekend or another time according to scheduled time between instructors and students.
Program’s Start Date: Jan 15, 2022, on the first weekend of Jan 2022.
Deadline to Finish Enrollment: Jan 2, 2022
Upon finishing the enrollment process, you will get:
- Student ID
- E-mail address to Windsor University website to obtain access to free unlimited courses certified by Coursera and Google sponsored by Windsor University to enhance your career.
So, the earlier you pay, the earlier your enrollment process will be finished to get full access to the free courses right away.
Windsor University offers the program as a scholarship with a discount of 80%, instead of $9000; it will be $1800 only for just the next intake in Jan 2022. So, hurry up, and don’t miss this opportunity!
In addition, you are offered the opportunity to pay in installments during the two-year program to be only $300 every four months before the beginning of every semester for the January 2022 intake.
The tuition fees plan for the next four intakes are to seat your place:
- January 15, 2022, is $1800 (instead of after the 50% discount). The tuition fees are to be installed by the six semesters, each one every four months ($300).
- May 02, 2022, is $2100 for the 6 semesters – $350 for each semester.
- September 02, 2022, is $2400 for the 6 semesters – $400 for each semester.
- January 02, 2023, is $2700 for the 6 semesters – $450 for each semester.
- The graduation ceremony will be held online for free or physically in the USA as an option for extra fees according to the price of travel, residence, and transportation.
- Three-Day Cancellation: Students can apply for a full refund of their tuition fees within three days of paying it if the program has not yet started.
- All refunds are expected to be received within 7 working days at least (depending on your country of residence).
- Withdrawing students will receive a partial refund based on the table shown in the following link.
- To learn more about the refund policy, click here!
All you have to do is:
- Apply for the program, and pay the $25(currently instead of $50) non-refundable application fee to start your enrollment process and save your seat in the MBA program!
Hurry up, apply now, and change your life! Improve your future with an American University aims at delivering education to everyone around the world!