International Student Scholarship for Afghanistan, Syria, and so on
Program Name: MBA
Windsor University offers a Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) for a two-year program.
Study online for two years in your country and attend (as an option for extra fees) thesis and graduation ceremony in the USA at the last program duration.
Windsor University offers an exemption from the application fees ($50) for some countries which have certain current circumstances, including Afghanistan, Belarus, Burma, Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cuba, Democratic Republic of Congo, Iran, Iraq, Liberia, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, the Balkans, and others. These countries have a lot of students seeking to study at international universities, mainly via online education. Windsor University is an American online university that aims at delivering education for international students around the world.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 120 credit hours degree at least.
English proficiency level: Test your English for FREE from here. A minimum score of 50 is required. Every student can test themselves for free for unlimited time to pass the score. The student has enough time to do so.
Article: Each student should show in the required article the below: (Tell us particularly about your country)
- What are the most frequent problems facing education in your country?
- How can Windsor University deliver online education in the best way for your country, which has certain current circumstances? (for example, maybe it has some internet restrictions or other issues).
- How can you pay the tuition fees of the Master’s degree program using (international money transactions for educational purposes) via legal Banks, exchanges’ corporations, or educational entities? Please mention an example for a bank in your own country, along with its name and website, to inform other people from the same country to help them select the same legal way.
- How can you continue studying abroad with certain circumstances issues?
- Why do you want to obtain the MBA? (Talk about your goals after obtaining the MBA)
- The article should be around 800 words.
- The article must be well-prepared by the student, maintaining correct grammar, structure, meaning, specific pieces of information, good examples, and not plagiarized.
- If you get some information from other websites, please mention their references.
- Your article may be published on the University’s Website along with your name, picture, and country.
The program consists of two years from Jan 2, 2022, up to Dec 15, 2023, six semesters, each consisting of two or three courses. You have two or three weeks between each semester.
Curriculum and Courses:
The Master’s consists of 15 courses in addition to the thesis, 48 credits hours. It includes 3 preparation and 6 core courses in the first year and 6 elective courses in the second year which you must select according to your preference.
You can learn more about the curriculum by clicking here.
- Application submission will close on December 31, 2022.
- Tuition Fees Deadline December 31, 2022
Tuition Fee (regular program) for the Following Intakes:
- January 02, 2022, is $1800 (after the 50% discount, as it was
$3600before). The tuition fees are to be installed by the six semesters, each one every four months ($300).
Note: Students can choose a legal way to transfer the tuition, via a legal bank for an educational purpose to Windsor University’s business bank account. Windsor University will send an enrollment form to help transfer the tuition fees via an international legal bank within their countries.
- May 02, 2022 is $2100 for the 6 semesters – $350 for each semester.
- September 02, 2022 is $2400 for the 6 semesters – $400 for each semester.
- January 02, 2023 is $2700 for the 6 semesters – $450 for each semester.