Fully-Funded International Student Scholarship without IELTS
Windsor university is pleased to announce that graduates from any country worldwide for any bachelor’s degree or 120 credit hours. You have an excellent opportunity to be a winner of a fully-funded scholarship for a master’s degree in business administration (MBA) without IELTS, which is %100 online.
All you have to do is:
Check the curriculum from the following link.
Discover the position you will have after graduation from here,
How much will your income be increased after graduation? Discover from here!
After that, you have to submit an article containing information from the previous links to be published on Windsor University website.
Study online for two years in your country and attend (as an option for extra fees) the graduation ceremony in the USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 120 credit hours degree (at least).
- English Proficiency Level: Within a month, you can submit a certificate of 50 as a minimum score from
EF SET English proficiency level test. You can test yourself for free for unlimited
time to get the certification of a score of 50 or higher from the following link.
- The Required Article Criteria:
For each applicant, tell us about the following:
• What are the benefits you are going to gain after graduation with the MBA?
• Tell us how you will improve yourself in your career or self-employment?
• How can you benefit your country if you have a great position?
• How can you increase the income for a corporation after graduation from Windsor University with the MBA program?
• How can you attract more students to any online university (you can choose Windsor University, for example, or any other).
• If you joined as a volunteer at Windsor University, how can you enlarge the University to reach every student worldwide?
• How can you improve the University’s website/student affairs/emailing system/marketing/program sales/attract entities/video creation?
• State a guide from websites/YouTube/resources/examples/case studies/research.
How will you be the winner?
Every month for the whole of 2021 and 2022 of the following three intakes, January
2, May 2, September 2, from each year, Windsor University will choose 10% from
the submitted applicants to have the Fully-Funded Scholarship according to the
quality of the article published on Windsor University website for everyone.
The benefits for the rest?
The rest 90% of the applicants will be enrolled in the regular program with the tuition fees, which were
$3600, but is currently $1800 for the two-year program, installed through the six semesters, each one every four months, which equals $300.
All applicants that did not submit the article will be automatically enrolled in the regular program.
2 years consisting of 6 semesters. Each semester is 15 weeks long (4 months) with 2 weeks of vacation between each semester.
Curriculum and Courses:
The Master’s consists of 15 courses in addition to the thesis, 48 credits hours. It includes 3 preparation and 6 core courses in the first year and 6 elective courses in the second year which you must select according to your preference.
You can learn more about the curriculum by clicking here.
Application submission will close on Dec 31, 2021.
Tuition Fees Deadline 31, 2021.
Tuition Fee (regular program) For the Following Intakes:
January 02, 2022 is $1800 for the 6 semesters – $300 for each semester”
May 02, 2022 is $2100 for the 6 semesters – $350 for each semester”
September 02, 2022 is $2400 for the 6 semesters – $400 for each semester”
January 02, 2023 is $2700 for the 6 semesters – $450 for each semester”
All refunds are expected to be received at the desired destination within 7 working days.
To learn more about the refund policy, click here!