International Fully-Funded Scholarship
Windsor University fully-funded scholarship for MBA
No matter your age, country, or free time is, you always have the opportunity to learn and move forward!
With an easy process for applying! All you need to do is to fill in the Online Application Form.
The Evaluation is based on your bachelor’s degree, grades, or higher degree, English proficiency level, and a unique article stating the most demanded programs and courses in your country according to the labor market. After submitting your article, it will be published on the University’s website blog with your name and country.
With Windsor University, you are always the winner!
For every month, Windsor University will choose 10% (one-tenth) of the male applicants and 10% (one-tenth) of the females to be the winners of the Fully-Funded Scholarship for a master’s degree in business administration (MBA) two-year program. The rest will receive a 50% discount on the regular tuition fees (currently $3,600 to be only $1800) $75 per month for the two years.
You have the right to register every month to win the Fully-Funded Scholarship! So what are you waiting for?
Don’t miss the opportunity!
Study online for two years in your country and attend (as an option for extra fees) thesis and graduation ceremony in the USA at the last program duration.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent 120 credit hours degree at least.
- English proficiency level: IELTS or TOFEL or PTE or EEPE or ACT COMPASS or CEFR
- Article: unique article stating the most demanded programs and courses in your country according to the labor market. After submitting your article, it will be published on the University’s website blog with your name and country.
- The program consists of two years from Jan 2, 2022, up to Dec 15, 2023, two years Master degree, six semesters, each consisting of three courses or two courses.
Students have two or three weeks of vacation between semesters.
Curriculum and Courses:
- The Master’s consists of 15 courses in addition to the thesis. The MBA consists of 48 credits hours. The Master’s consists of 9 core courses in the first year and 12 elective courses in the second year. The students must select six courses to study relative to their preference. The student may learn more about the curriculum by clicking here.
- Application submission will close on December 31, 2022.
- Tuition Fees Deadline December 31, 2022.
Tuition Fee (regular program) For the Following Intakes:
- For every month, Windsor University will choose 10% (one-tenth) of the male applicants and 10% (one-tenth) of the females to be the winners of the Fully-Funded Scholarship for the MBA program %100 OFF !!
- January 02, 2022, is $1800 the total tuition fee was
$3600but a %50 discount will be applied for those who didn’t win a scholarship with a new total of $1800 Paid over 2 years, $300 per semester.
- May 02, 2022 is $2100 for the 6 semesters – $350 for each semester”
- September 02, 2022 is $2400 for the 6 semesters – $400 for each semester”
- January 02, 2023 is $2700 for the 6 semesters – $450 for each semester”
$50$25 non-refundable application fees.
- $300 non-refundable MBA graduation certificate fees.
- Three-Day Cancellation: Students can apply for a full refund of their tuition fees within three days of paying it if the program has not started.
- All refunds are expected to be received to the desired designation within 7 working days at least (depending on your country of residence).
- Withdrawing students will receive a partial refund based on the table below.
- To learn more about the refund policy, click here!
Hurry up and apply now to change your life! improve your life with an American University aims to deliver the education to each one around the world
Suppose you don’t have IELTS or any English Proficiency degree. Then, you might need to apply for the scholarship that meets your requirements!