Students can completely fully refund their tuition fees within three working days after the payment transaction if the program has not started.
Students are required to fill up and submit the refund request form online upon withdrawal from the program. This form will contain the details of the bank account they want to receive the refund.
In case the program gets started, the Student will receive a partial refund based on the table below:
Withdrawal Week Tuition Refund % 1st week 90% 2nd week 80% 3rd week 70% 4th week 60% 5th week 50% 6th week 60% 7th week 30% 8th week 20% 9th week 10% 10th week 0%
- Students are responsible for the accuracy of the information in the form.
- Students cannot have their refunds split between different bank accounts.
- The refund request should be submitted no later than 30 days from the withdrawal date. Otherwise, the University will refund the applicant’s bank account and e-mail the transaction recipe to their e-mail.
- In case of termination, the student cannot apply for any refund.
- All refunds are expected to be received to the desired designation within 5-10 calendar days.